How to Make Money from Facebook in 5 Smart Ways
Earning from Facebook is much easy now for anyone, even for a person new on internet.There are five best smart ways those can be used to earn money from Facebook easily without investment.Here I have listed these best 5 methods of Earning from Facebook so read these carefully and start your journey of earning from Facebook.
1. Earn money through Facebook page
Step-1: Find a Niche
You must be clear from day one that you have to make money from your Facebook page. For that, you must know the potential of a Niche which will help you to earn money and your interest in the topic.
For example, an affiliate marketing Fan page will generate a decent earning from websites like amazon.
Earning from a Facebook page is not a fortnight work. It is also important that you must have the basic knowledge about the field so that you can create content for your fans and inspire other people to like your page.
Step-2: Publish content on your Facebook page
Start sharing content. Your content should be such that people read/watch and share.Facebook pages are said to have a low organic reach and people often forget you if you are not consistent.
You must have a pre-written pool of content. Also, you should schedule your posts so that if you are busy somewhere, your page will still keep running.You can schedule your social media posts with apps like Buffer and HootSuite.
Step-3: Make relationship
In marketing relationship building is compulsory. You will get your first payment from collaborative promotions or as sponsored posts. Sponsored post means that you get paid to write (and post) about a brand, on your Facebook page page.
Or, you can make money by posting links of other brands.
Step-4: Make more Money
If you have a decent fan base and have developed a name in the town, you can apply to the affiliate programs to earn more money. Few famous affiliate providers are clickbank, cj, shareasale, amazon etc.
2. Sell products on Facebook to make money
You can use facebook’s make an offer feature to earn money by selling products.
Put the link of your product in the link box and give a coupon code to offer a discount on the product.
You can also use an affiliate link from any e-commerce site and attach a coupon code (not necessary if the company does not offer a discount). Your fans will buy the product from your link and you will earn money through the affiliate.
You can put the paid links on facebook from any of the websites, Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, or whichever provides a commission on their earning.
Earn more on offers by promoting on facebook:
Give an attractive offer like 10-15% discount or buy one get one free. Your offer should be competitive or better than your competitors.
- Promote this offer with facebook paid ads.
- Or, involve influential facebook pages or people to promote your offer.
3. Freelance Facebook marketer earns well
You can earn $50 per hour by becoming a freelance facebook marketer.
The skills required to become a freelance facebook marketer are:
- Analyse facebook stats. You must be able to predict with data analysis that, which type of posts work better on which day of the week. Marketing can become successful only if we are able to measure the stats. Like google has their analytics for websites, facebook has its own analytics for pages.
- Ability to make marketing strategies and decisions. A marketing campaign cannot be successful without a strategic planning. An effective marketer knows what will be the results of a campaign at the end of the month.
- Ability to create a facebook friendly content. For example, posts with 40 characters on facebook get 86% more engagement. You must know which type of content works better in a situation.
4. Earn money by selling your old Facebook accounts
You can earn money by selling your old Facebook accounts. Earlier it had become a trend to make more than one account. But now marketers are buying those accounts for their promotional purpose as Facebook gives more weight-age to an old account.
Similarly, you can sell your old Facebook group or page with a good number of fan base.
5. Earn money from Facebook Groups
You can make a Facebook group. Try to make a group with more than 10k members and a good engagement in conversation around a niche. Keep the members engaged with relevant questions, blog posts, images, polls etc.
You can earn money on Facebook group by :
- Paid surveys
- Sponsored content
- Selling your own product/book/services
- Affiliate marketing